mariah

We've been listening to Christmas music 'round here.

Therefore, Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas has been in the background noise of our lives lately.

(By the way, did you hear this?  I was thrilled to read it because I absolutely do not like this song.  It seems our local radio station has all of my least favorites programmed and they play them over and over. The Beatles' Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime tops the list.  I'm so grateful for pandora!)

Anyway...back to Mariah.

Miss E listens intently to music...

I don't want a lot of Christmas, there is just one thing I need.  I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree...

She looked at me astonished, "Mommy!  What is this girl talking about?!  What does she mean she doesn't care about the presents!?!"

Through the eyes of a child....

Happy December FIRST!

Comments

  1. I can't stand Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime either. Makes me cringe. I knew I liked you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I liked Christmas music more than I do- sometimes it depresses me and I don't know why! Bennett is currently working on "Jingle Bells" and "Away in a Manger." :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts