not so great

well.
she was doing great.
she's not now.  she's been in awful pain since 11 this morning.
it's all because morphine causes constipation...she's full of gas, etc.
she looks pregnant, and the gas, etc will not come out.  her belly is hard as a rock, and nothing is helping.
it's so difficult to see her in such awful pain--I wish I could take it away from her.
she's just like a woman in labor.

just keep praying, just keep praying, just keep praying.... (like dori from finding nemo...just keep swimming...just keep swimming...

she's so exhaused.

Comments

  1. Still praying for her and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....so I haven't commented much, but I've been here, reading along and praying for your Mama. And for you. After my Dad's situation a couple of months ago, I know exactly where you're sitting and what it feels like. I love you, girlie, and will continue to hold you up from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying here, too. Keep us posted so we can tune our prayers to her needs. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts