a common conversation

{words vary daily.  general format remains the same}

Miss C:  LOOK!  I have 2 flashlights.
Mr. E: Can I have one?
Miss C: No.
Mr E: You mean they are yours?
Miss C: Yes.
Mr. E. MAMA SHE SAID THEY ARE HERS, BUT THEY ARE NOT HERS!  THEY ARE EVERYONE'S!!

Mr E: Can I have one?
Miss C:  Uh uh
Mr E: You mean I can never ever ever ever have a flashlight ever?
Miss C: Yes.
Mr. E: MAMA SHE SAID I CAN NEVER EVER EVER HAVE A FLASHLIGHT!!

Mr E: Can I have one?
Miss C: Nope
Mr E: You mean you're never going to share any toys with me again?
Miss C: Yes.
Mr E: MAMA SHE SAID SHE'S NEVER GOING TO SHARE ANY TOYS WITH ME EVER AGAIN!

Mr. E: Can I have one?
Miss C: No.
Mr E: You mean I can never play with ANY toys in the house, they are all yours?
Miss C: Yes.
Mr E: MAMA SHE SAID ALL OF THE TOYS ARE HERS AND I CAN'T PLAY WITH ANY OF THEM EVER!

The end.

Comments

  1. I have a 6-year-old. I get this. But she's having conversations with older, wiser sisters. They totally outsmart her. :-) Or mug her of the flashlight. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts